Subject: Nebulisers

Nebulisers

From: Camille Romeggio <romeggiocamille>
Date: Monday, November 5, 2007
Richard Hawkes <richard [at] artworksconservation__co__uk> writes

>...  Does anyone have any
>recommendations for a suitable nebuliser or aerosol generator? There
>is a big price range in these products. Will the nebulisers under
>GBP100 serve my purpose?

For my diploma I am testing adhesives using a nebuliser.I have found
a medical material shop where I rented a nebuliser for 9 euro a
week. It works well. You also can transform a humidifier with
ultrasound into a nebuliser. For more information see the ICC
website.

Camille Romeggio
conservation restoration of painted works of art
E.S.A. Avignon France

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 21, 2007