Subject: Position at Imperial War Museum

Position at Imperial War Museum

From: Andy Holbrook <aholbrook>
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Care Project Manager
Collections Management
Imperial War Museum

UKP23,952 to UKP29,940 pa

Your work will focus the efficient co-ordination of three key areas:
environmental monitoring, integrated pest management and collections
disaster recovery planning. Working to the Collections Care Manager
you will establish an integrated approach that adheres to our
policies and procedures.

Based in London in the Department of Collections Management, but
working across all of our museums, you will have a key role in
raising the standards of collections care at all our main sites.

The importance of this role means you must have a proven, hands-on
background in a similar position together with a degree-level
Collections Care/Preventive Conservation qualification or a
postgraduate Museum Studies qualification.

For more details and to download an application form, please visit
<URL:http://www.iwm.org.uk>

The closing date of receipt of applications is midday, Friday 16
November 2007.

Interviews will take place on Friday 23 November 2007.

Andy Holbrook
Collections Care Manager

                Distributed: Tuesday, November 13, 2007