Subject: Position at Conservation Centre West, Denmark

Position at Conservation Centre West, Denmark

From: Iwanka Petrowa Andersen <kons>
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Painting and Polychrom Conservator
Conservation Center West, Denmark

Conservation Center West in Western Jutland, Denmark, is seeking a
conservator for paintings and polychrome sculpture in a permanent
position or minimum one year.

The position requires a graduate degree in painting and polychrome
sculpture conservation and some work experience in the field.

The candidate will be responsible for treatment of paintings,
polychrome sculpture, exhibitions check in and out and supervision.

The ability to communicate in English will be emphasized.

Conservation Center West was established in 1980 and is an
institution serving 17 cultural and art museums and also other
institutions and private. We are 8 employees working with paintings,
polychrome, wood and furniture, archaeological and other cultural
objects.

The position is full-time (37 hour per week) and is available from
January 2007 or as soon as possible. Salary is given after
qualifications and experience.

It is possible to rent a room near by the Conservation Center.

Last day for application, that contains overview of education and
work experience is November 20, 2007.

For additional information please contact Conservation Center West
or our painting conservator Iwanka Petrowa Andersen
<ia [at] kons-krr__dk>.

Konserveringscenter Vest
Vestergade 5-7,  DK
6870 Olgod