Subject: Footwear coverings

Footwear coverings

From: Katharine A. Untch <katy>
Date: Monday, October 8, 2007
An historic site recently asked me "who really uses those?" when
referring to footwear coverings ("booties") sometimes used for
visitors when touring historic buildings. So, I thought we might try
finding out.  If you know of any sites using these protective foot
coverings, could you let me know which sites?

Katharine Untch
Senior Conservator
ARG Conservation Services
Pier 9 The Embarcadero