Subject: Professional development

Professional development

From: Sultana Ruxandra Polizu <sultana_ruxandra_polizu>
Date: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I am an easel paintings restorer and have been in private practice
from a very short time. I worked for thirteen years in the Easel
Paintings Restoration Laboratory at the National Museum of Art of
Romania, the main and most important museum of our country.  As a
young restorer who wishes to make a fresh start in private practice
in Romania, I would like to affiliate with some groups of
professionals in Europe and US, to be in contact with the latest
methodologies and materials, the latest congresses, conferences and
meetings take place over the world.  I would very much appreciate if
you could offer me advice: Which associations around the world are
the best, ones where I could be in touch with proffesionals? What
steps should I follow for my future career?

Sultana-Ruxandra Polizu
Paintings restorer

               Distributed: Saturday, September 29, 2007