Subject: Industrial and transportation equipment conservators

Industrial and transportation equipment conservators

From: J. Claire Dean <clairedean>
Date: Thursday, August 16, 2007
    author.

On behalf of the Conservation Section of the Natural History Museum
of Los Angeles County, I am looking for contact information for
conservators with extensive experience in the conservation of
aviation engines, vehicles and industrial machinery.

Please reply to me at cdean [at] nhm__org.

J. Claire Dean
Senior Consulting Conservator, Museum Project
Dean and Associates Conservation Services
3438 NE 62nd Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97213.
503-331-1972
Fax: 503-331-0762