Subject: Interest in graduate program in photographic conservation

Interest in graduate program in photographic conservation

From: Cecilia Salgado <salgadocecilia>
Date: Monday, September 3, 2007
    author.

The Mexican National School of Conservation Restoration and
Museography (ENCRyM), is running a survey. Our objective is to gauge
the community's interest in studying a one-year post-graduate
specialization in Photographic Conservation in Mexico City (in
Spanish). If you know anyone who could be interested, please forward
this message--we would like to have everyone's input by September
10, 2007.

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 4, 2007