Subject: Position at National Museums Liverpool

Position at National Museums Liverpool

From: James Best <james.best>
Date: Monday, August 13, 2007
National Museums Liverpool
Assistant Sculpture Conservator x2

Salary UKP17,658
Fixed Term until 31 October 2007
Ref: 2007/046

Working within our Sculpture Conservation Team you will assist in
the restoration of objects and monuments connected with our income
generating contract work.

Under supervision, you will take responsibility for carrying out
conservation work and the production of all reports and photographic
records to support this. As well as working in our Conservation
Studio you will be required to undertake work on objects in
situ--whether this on monuments, historic buildings or churches.

You will need a degree in conservation or a relevant arts or crafts
subject. In addition you must have experience of documenting your
work  and record keeping. Experience of using a laser for
conservation work would be an advantage as would previous experience
of working in a museum or gallery.

For further details and an application pack please email your
details to humanresources [at] liverpoolmuseums__org__uk. Alternatively you
may download details direct from the public folder.

Closing Date: Thursday 23 August 2007

Interviews will take place on Friday 31 August 2007

NML is committed to diversity and we encourage applications from
people currently under-represented in the workplace. This includes
people from black and racial minorities, and people with
disabilities.

James Best
Senior Human Resources Officer
National Museums Liverpool