Subject: Art materials testing project

Art materials testing project

From: Mark D. Gottsegen <mdgottsegen>
Date: Thursday, August 2, 2007
I have a research colleague, Mark McCormick-Goodhart, who is seeking
participants in a real-world exposure test of color photography
products.  He is a serious independent scientist not affiliated with
any company, business, or academic interests, with an ambitious
research program.  Since he is unaffiliated, he needs a lot of help
and I hope some of you can accommodate him.

For more information about his work, see

    <URL:http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com/>

For information about your possible participation in his research,
please send an email inquiry to info [at] aardenburg-imaging__com, with
the subject line, "Pilot Program."

Nota bene:  To support this program, Mark has to charge a fee.  This
is understandable, given his unaffiliated status--but, I think the
larger the number of participants, the lower the fee.

Mark D. Gottsegen
Materials Research Director,
Co-Director, Art Materials Information and  Education Network
Intermuseum Conservation Association
2915 Detroit Avenue
Cleveland  OH 44113

                 Distributed: Wednesday, August 8, 2007