Subject: Questionnaire on professional development

Questionnaire on professional development

From: Julie Murtagh <julie_murtagh>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Mid-career-level Professional Development Survey

In the past, the Canadian Conservation Institute has offered, on an
ad hoc basis, mid-career-level courses for the conservation
community.  At CCI, we are in the process of developing a new
strategy for mid-career-level professional development for
conservators in Canada.  We would like to ensure that our future
programme meets your needs.   Therefore, we invite Canadian
conservators to fill in this survey.  This survey will help CCI
achieve its goal of providing rich professional development
opportunities for conservators in Canada. We thank you for your
participation.

English survey

    <URL:http://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/
        learning-opportunities/pdf-survey/
        Surveyforconservatorsfinalenglish.pdf>

French survey

    <URL:http://www.cci-icc.gc.ca/
        learning-opportunities/pdf-survey/
        Surveyforconservatorsfinalfrench.pdf>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URLs have been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

We would appreciate it if your could complete the questionnaire by
September 30, 2007. Forms can be submitted by e-mail, fax or post.
Our coordinates are

    Canadian Conservation Institute
    1030 Innes Rd.
    Ottawa ON K1A0M5
    Fax: 613-998-4721
    julie_murtagh [at] pch__gc__ca

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in
touch with me.

Julie Murtagh
Learning and Development Officer
Canadian Conservation Institute