Subject: Position at Renate Kant Pte Ltd

Position at Renate Kant Pte Ltd

From: Renate Kant <renatekant>
Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Painting Conservator
Renate Kant Asia Pte Ltd
Singapore
<URL:http://www.kantconservation.com.sg>

We seek a professionally trained painting conservator to work at a
leading conservation studio working primarily for the private market
and institutions in Southeast Asia.  Join a team of professionals to
become part of a growing company based in Singapore with outreach to
Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and the Philippines.  We need
a dynamic responsible individual who is attracted to living in the
tropics and is motivated to help the business grow. The Studio is
centrally located in a villa surrounded by a green urban environment
with easy access to transportation.

Qualifications and Requirements:

    Professional training
    Minimum 5 years experience as a painting conservator after
    training

    Experience with clientele from the private sector (not just
    institutions) is essential

    Able to work independently as well as being team-oriented is
    important

    Experience working in numerous countries is useful

    English as a first language, not English as a second language,
    required

    Excellent English speaking, writing and communication skills
    essential

    Excellent social skills to live in a multicultural society
    required

    Willing to understand and work within the culture of Asian
    business

    Ready for the challenge of a change

Starting Date:  1 September 2007

Salary: Commensurate with experience

Send CV, a current photo and list of at least two references to

    Annabel Chong
    General Manager
    Renate Kant Asia Pte Ltd
    2 Mandalay Road