Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Jean D. Portell <jeandp>
Date: Saturday, July 14, 2007
Gregory D. Smith <smithgd [at] buffalostate__edu> writes

>I am searching for an early publication by Gettens that is
>apparently hard to find, even within our university's  library loan
>program.  The citation is:
>
>    R. J. Gettens (1950)
>    "Lapis Lazuli and ultramarine in ancient times"
>    Alumni, vol 19, pp 342-357.

The article that Gregory D. Smith seeks is available from JSTOR
<URL:http://www.jstor.org>. This information comes via a search on
Google <URL:http://www.google.com> typed as follows: "Lapis lazuli
and ultramarine in ancient times" +Gettens

Jean D. Portell
Brooklyn, NY

                  Distributed: Saturday, July 21, 2007