Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Gregory D. Smith <smithgd>
Date: Thursday, July 5, 2007
I am searching for an early publication by Gettens that is
apparently hard to find, even within our university's  library loan
program.  The citation is:

    R. J. Gettens (1950)
    "Lapis Lazuli and ultramarine in ancient times"
    Alumni, vol 19, pp 342-357.

If anyone can forward a hardcopy of scanned image of this paper, I
would be most appreciative.

Dr. Gregory Dale Smith
Andrew W. Mellon Assistant Professor of Conservation Science
Buffalo State College
Art Conservation Department
1300 Elmwood Ave., RH#230
Buffalo NY 14222