Subject: Work station for mold decontamination

Work station for mold decontamination

From: Robert Proctor <rproctor2>
Date: Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Ann Baldwin <Ann.Baldwin [at] metmuseum__org> writes

>I am interested in input concerning design options for a work
>station to carry out mold decontamination. ...

We have worked with many mold contaminated objects, many casualties
of hurricanes Rita and Katrina.  With our help Relle Construction
has recently developed a "down draft table" which has proved
invaluable in this work. A description of the table can be found at
<URL:http://www.relleinc.com/iaq_filtration.asp>

Robert Proctor
Whitten and Proctor Fine Art Conservation
1236 Studewood Street
Houston, TX 77008
713-426-0191 (phone/fax)

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 8, 2007