Subject: Polarized light microscope with digital camera

Polarized light microscope with digital camera

From: Howard B. Wellman <hwellman>
Date: Friday, June 22, 2007
Ellen Carrlee <ellen.carrlee [at] alaska__gov> writes

>I have been offered end-of-the year funding to acquire a polarized
>light microscope with digital imaging component, but very little
>time to research my options. ...

There are any number of USB digital cameras designed to fit over the
objectives of any standard PLM.  An example can be found at
<URL:http://www.paxcam.com>.  I have a listing of other
manufacturers somewhere in my files, but they can be found with a
simple web search.  They all seem much alike.

Howard Wellman
MAC Lab

                   Distributed: Friday, June 29, 2007