Subject: Polarized light microscope with digital camera

Polarized light microscope with digital camera

From: Ellen Carrlee <ellen.carrlee>
Date: Monday, June 18, 2007
I have been offered end-of-the year funding to acquire a polarized
light microscope with digital imaging component, but very little
time to research my options.  The immediate project will involve
materials identification of Alaska Native cultural materials such as
fur, skin, wood, plant material etc.  Has anyone recently acquired a
PLM with a digital camera attachment?  I would love to hear from
you.

Ellen Carrlee
Conservator
Alaska State Museum