Subject: Regalrez

Regalrez

From: Agnes Asperti <agnes_asperti>
Date: Monday, June 18, 2007
I am working on oil picture of XVI-XVII century. The oil paint film,
directly applied on polished marble slab, is very thin and brittle.
It presents a lowering of adhesion whit the marble, which induce
gaps and the loss of flakes. I would like to know if someone had
employed hydrogenated hydrocarbon resins (as Regalrez) to
re-established paint film adhesion. Which are adhesive qualities of
such resins ?

                 Distributed: Wednesday, June 20, 2007