Subject: Consolidant for leather

Consolidant for leather

From: Natasha Herman <redbone>
Date: Saturday, June 9, 2007
I currently use Klucel G as a leather consolidant for crumbly or
powdery leather on book bindings.  I am wondering if anyone uses
Paraloid B82 for this purpose.  If so, are there advantages to this
over Klucel G?  How is it used?  What objections might there be to
using Klucel G for this purpose, if any?

Natasha Herman
Redbone Binderij
Czaar Peterstraat 76 souterrain
1018 PR Amsterdam