Subject: Book conservation in Geneva

Book conservation in Geneva

From: Hariklia Tziamtzi <hariklia.tziamtzi>
Date: Friday, June 15, 2007
    author.

I am book and archive conservator working for the past fifteen years
in one of the most established paper conservation workshops in
Athens, Greece. Due to personal reasons my family and I are going to
move to Geneva Switzerland by September 2007.

I plan to continue my work in Geneva and I am currently collecting
all the information I can find on the book and paper conservation
situation there. I would be greatly obliged to anyone who could
provide info on conservation workshops, conservators, libraries,
museums etc.

                   Distributed: Sunday, June 17, 2007