Subject: Watercolor paint boxes

Watercolor paint boxes

From: Steven Prins <sprins1102>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2007
Charlotte Ameringer <cameringer [at] mfa__org> writes

>Source for an empty watercolor paint box for 48 half-pans sought.
>
>Would anyone have suggestions for where I might obtain an empty
>metal watercolor paint box able to accommodate 48 half-pans? ...

A quick Google search for 'watercolor boxes' returned this result,
which is exactly what I think you want:

  <URL:http://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-supply-stores/online/4025>

These boxes used to be more readily available. I was surprised that
my search did not yield more numerous results. You might want to
contact Pearl or Dick Blick by telephone and see if they do not have
them, in spite of the fact that they do not appear on their web
sites. Also, W-N in NJ or Col Art, their US distributor might be
able to provide you with some. Another source of references might be
watercolor magazines, etc. whose advertisers would cater to just
such needs.

Steven Prins
Santa Fe, NM

                   Distributed: Sunday, June 17, 2007