Subject: Source for bulk silica gel

Source for bulk silica gel

From: Mark Vine <vpackthread>
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Jodie Lee Utter <jodie.utter [at] cartermuseum__org>

>I am looking for a source to purchase bulk silica gel.  I did a
>google search and was overwhelmed.  I would greatly appreciate it if
>people on the list could share their sources.

Both our UK and American plants carry bulk supplies of
self-indicating Silica Gel in both easy to handle bead and sachet
form.

For further details in America contact Kathy Hull
<chollinger [at] conservationresources__com> at our Springfield, Virginia
plant

For further information outside America contact David Vine
<conservarts [at] aol__com> at our Cowley, Oxford plant

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
England

                   Distributed: Friday, June 8, 2007