Subject: Publication on environmental protection of collections

Publication on environmental protection of collections

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh>
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2007
    author.

My book Guide to Environmental Protection of Collections has been
out of print for several years.  I have gotten the publication
rights back from a publisher who did not want to reprint it, and am
trying to find out if there is a market for it.  If you are
interested, please let me know--particularly if you are interested
in multiple copies for resale or for groups of students.  I am
probably going to be expanding and updating it, but I suspect that
the new book will not be out for at least two years.

Barbara Appelbaum
Appelbaum and Himmelstein
444 Central Park West
New York, NY  10025