Subject: Call for papers--CeROArt

Call for papers--CeROArt

From: Muriel Verbeeck <ceroart>
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2007
We would like to inform you hereby about a new web publication.
Review and interactive platform, CeROArt, will be devoted to a
multidisciplinary approach of the questions of Art Objects
conservation, exhibition and restoration. It will deal more
specifically with axiological questions and the practices changes
induced by new materials and the complex statute of some artefacts.
CeROArt would like to be a reflections and interactions place
between historians, art historians, philosophers, museologists,
scientists interested by patrimony, curators and restorers either as
representatives of the museum community or students in one of those
disciplines. We are starting as from today a call for contributions
for the first issue. Its thematic subject will be "art objects, art
works: infinite changes". Thank you to inform your contacts who
could be interested. We hope to count you soon amongst our readers
and contributors.

More information: <URL:http://www.ceroart.org> or Editor

Muriel Verbeeck
CeROArt