Subject: Webinars on art conservation research

Webinars on art conservation research

From: A. Haydar Kustu <haydar.kustu>
Date: Sunday, May 13, 2007
Free Webinars for Art Conservation Researchers
<URL:http://www.bruker.com/aic/may2007_webinars/email.html>

Are you analyzing ceramics, paintings, photos, glass, obsidians,
bronzes, coppers and alloys ? If yes, you should attend our upcoming
webinars!

Bruker offers dedicated analytical solutions for the art
conservators. The ARTAX mobile non-contact micro-XRF system offers
in-situ analysis, fast and precise element mapping. TRACER III-V
handheld vacuum XRF multi-elemental analyzer is ideal for in-situ
studies in the field, as well as conservation laboratories. Bruker's
innovative infrared (FT-IR) and Raman microscopes offer optimal
sample visualization and data collection.

These free webinars will cover the techniques, and give real life
examples of how our state-of-the-art instruments are utilized to
analyze artifacts. Please join us to learn more about how we can
help you in your art conservation studies.

    May 29, 2007
    11:00 am EST (New York, Eastern Standard Time)
    FT-IR or Raman for Art Conservation--Complimentary or Redundant
        Techniques?

    May 31, 2007
    12:00 am EST (New York, Eastern Standard Time)
    Accomplishing Accurate Artifact Analysis Anywhere
    (Handheld/Portable XRF)

    To Register, visit <URL:http://www.bruker.com/aic/>

A. Haydar Kustu
Marketing Manager, Bruker
19 Fortune Drive, Billerica, MA 01821 USA
978-439-9899 ext 5134

                   Distributed: Friday, May 18, 2007