Subject: RLG DigiNews final issue

RLG DigiNews final issue

From: Robin Dale <daler>
Date: Friday, April 20, 2007
The final issue of RLG DigiNews is now available at

    <URL:http://www.rlg.org/en/page.php?Page_ID=21033>

Volume 11, Number 1 includes:

    Notes from OCLC Programs and Research
    A Fond Farewell from Anne Kenney

    Feature Article 1

        Digital Imaging--How Far Have We Come and What Still Needs
            to be Done?
        by Steven Puglia and Erin Rhodes

    Feature Article 2

        A Digital Decade: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going
            in Digital Preservation?
        by Nancy Y. McGovern

    Highlighted Website: RLG DigiNews

    FAQ:    Copyright Keeps Open Archives and Digital Preservation
            Separate

RLG News Marking a Significant Past and New Opportunities

For ten years, RLG DigiNews has been a bimonthly web-based
newsletter intended to:

    *   Focus on issues of particular interest and value to managers
        of digital initiatives with a preservation component or
        rationale.

    *   Provide filtered guidance and pointers to relevant projects
        to improve our awareness of evolving practices in image
        conversion and digital preservation.

    *   Announce publications (in any form) that will help staff
        attain a deeper understanding of digital issues.

 For more information about RLG Programs  or this publication please
 contact:

    Robin L. Dale
    RLG Programs
    OCLC Programs and Research