Subject: Position in Los Angeles

Position in Los Angeles

From: Andrea Morse <sculpcons>
Date: Monday, April 16, 2007
A private conservation studio in the Los Angeles area has two
full-time positions available:

Conservator with experience working on objects, architecture and
assessments. Must have a degree from a recognized conservation
program.   We are looking to hire someone as soon as possible--we
offer a competitive salary and benefits.

Conservation Technician with hands-on experience working with a
variety of materials and small equipment.   We offer a competitive
salary, based on your experience.   Please contact us if you have 1+
years experience.

Contact: Laura or Andrea <sculpcons [at] aol__com>

                  Distributed: Monday, April 16, 2007