Subject: Position at Lancashire County Museum Service (LCMS)--corrigendum

Position at Lancashire County Museum Service (LCMS)--corrigendum

From: Heather Davis <heather.davis>
Date: Monday, April 16, 2007
Collections Liaison Officer
Lancashire County Museum Service (LCMS)

Scale 5 - SO 1 (UKP18,450-UKP24,708) 37 hours
Temporary for 12 Months
Extension subject to further funding

With sincerest apologies I have just been informed by our Human
Resources department that the electronic code allocated to this job
(Collections Liaison Officer) is incorrect.

The code located at the bottom of the advert should read:
CYP/S/332/SEF/E not 330 as was previously stated. Without this
correct code applicants cannot receive either electronic or hard
copies of the application forms.

    **** Moderator's comments: Please see original posting in
    Conservation DistList Instance: 20:49 Friday, April 13, 2007

Heather .C. Davis
Conservation Manager
Lancashire Conservation Studios
Lancashire County Museum Service