Subject: Source for wool felt

Source for wool felt

From: Paula Zyats <paula.zyats>
Date: Monday, March 26, 2007
Jodie Lee Utter <jodie.utter [at] cartermuseum__org> writes

>We are seeking a source for 100% wool non-woven felts. ...

We have recently purchased very nice felts from:

    Aetna Felt Corp.
    Mechanical Felt and Textiles Co. Div.
    2401 W. Emaus Avenue
    Allentown, PA  18103
    610-791-0900, or
    1-800-526-4451

Apparently, another company also supplies them:  Rembrandt,
1-800-622-1887, but as we didn't order from them, I can't tell you
anything more about them. Hope this works for you,

Paula R. Zyats
Assistant Chief Conservator
Yale University Libraries
PO Box 208240