Subject: American Monuments Fine Arts and Archives officers

American Monuments Fine Arts and Archives officers

From: Forrest Filler <forrestfiller>
Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2007
I am currently conducting research on the work of the American
Monuments Fine Arts and Archives officers (MFA&A officers) before,
during, and after the Second World War. I am searching for both
primary and secondary sources, please contact me (by email
preferably) if you are familiar with that area of conservation
history or could recommend works of note.

Additionally, any information pertaining to their European
contemporaries would be extremely valuable. Thank you very much,

Forrest Evan Filler

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 10, 2007