Subject: Source for wool felt

Source for wool felt

From: Jodie Lee Utter <jodie.utter>
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2007
We are seeking a source for 100% wool non-woven felts.  The felts
would be used for drying works on paper and photographs.  My
previous source stopped selling 100% wool.  Does anybody have a
source in, preferably, but not limited to the USA?  I found some
sources listed on Google in Turkey and India, but am a little
nervous about out of country purchases.

Jodie Lee Utter
Conservator of Works on Paper
Amon Carter Museum