Subject: Vibration

Vibration

From: Hyttinen Kaisa <kaisa.hyttinen>
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2007
I am looking for any commercially available solutions/manufacturers
(worldwide) to protect mainly 2-dimensional hanging artworks from
vibration during construction and explosion work. I am aware of
using mirror plates and similar systems to secure paintings into the
wall but I am more interested in hearing if anyone knows of actual
vibration reduction systems which maybe could be used with wires.
But, any information is appreciated.

Kaisa Hyttinen
Conservator
Nurminen Prima,