Subject: Climate change and cultural resources

Climate change and cultural resources

From: Mary Striegel <striegelm>
Date: Monday, March 19, 2007
Is anyone currently studying the effects of climate change on
cultural resources?  I recently had a query from my colleagues as to
examples of climate changes impacting on iconic cultural resources.
These resources can be historic landscapes as well as the more
commonly thought of buildings, structures, collections, etc.

                  Distributed: Friday, March 23, 2007