Subject: Bole

Bole

From: Said Abd El Hamed Hassan <saiedhamed>
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2007
I am doing my MA research about "The scientific and Artistic
Fundamentals of Conservation of Gilded and Painted Archaeological
Wood"

I am wondering if somebody has information about the use of green
earth pigment as a bole for the gold in 19th or 20th century.

Said Hassan
Conservator of Icons and Paintings SCA / Egypt
Fulbright Scholar UCLA/ GETTY conservation program

                  Distributed: Friday, March 16, 2007