Subject: Press

Press

From: Zoe Reid <zoereid>
Date: Monday, March 5, 2007
I am interested in getting a pneumatic press, with a flat bed 1500 x
1000 mm and would like to hear from anyone who has one.

Alternatively, what sort of press are conservators using for very
large items, such as maps etc.?  Currently for oversized items we
are using large heavy boards and weights; this is fine for one or
two items, but we are hoping to embark on a large scale map
flattening project.

Zoe Reid
Conservator
National Archives of Ireland