Subject: Replicating bronze sculpture

Replicating bronze sculpture

From: Helen Privett <hprivett>
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2007
We have had a request for a replica to be made of a bronze sculpture
in our collection.  I would appreciate any advice regarding the best
moulding process to use.  I'd also appreciate any advice from
Australians regarding access to and experiences with non contact
replication methods (ie. laser scanning).

Helen Privett
Conservator
Museum Victoria
GPO Box 666