Subject: Survey

Survey

From: Lauren Millspaugh <lmillspa>
Date: Monday, February 26, 2007
I am conducting research on student destinations after completing
first degrees in conservation.  I am a student at the University of
Lincoln and would be grateful if you could see

    <URL:http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=628225>

and spend a few minutes of your time to complete the survey.  All
information is  anonymous statistical research.

Lauren Millspaugh

                  Distributed: Saturday, March 3, 2007