Subject: Source for polyester sleeves sought

Source for polyester sleeves sought

From: Stuart Welch <stuart.welch>
Date: Friday, February 9, 2007
Lisa Fox <lisa.fox [at] sos__mo__gov> writes

>For a special project, we need to sleeve some large architectural
>drawings. We need 130-150 Melinex L-sleeves, 42 x 67 inches. ...

Polyester sleeves this big will be very flimsy and I wonder if you
have considered polypropylene as an alternative? If this is an
acceptable material Conservation By Design have a limited number of
Jumbo Visifile Polypropylene Folders made from 1000 micron (1mm)
Opaque Grey PP backing and Mat Transparent 500 micron (1/2 mm)
fronts. They are currently sewn along one long side and are 1960 x
1430 mm (77 x 56 inches). They are available from our clearance list
at UKP10 each. See

    <URL:http://www.conservation-by-design.co.uk/clearance2.html>

If required we could sew them on one short side and trim them down
for an extra cost.

Stuart M. Welch
Managing Director
Conservation By Design Limited