Subject: Online book conservation courses

Online book conservation courses

From: Simona Budassi <sbudassi>
Date: Friday, February 16, 2007
I'm an Italian book conservator and currently engaged in a PhD
three-years research project on e-learning. Since I'm interested in
realizing an on-line course on book conservation, I'd like to know
whether there are already other such on-line courses.

Any other advice or suggestions are welcomed,

Simona Budassi
Universita Telematica L.Da Vinci
Palazzo Baroni
Torrevecchia Teatina
Chieti, Italy
+39 0871 401908

                Distributed: Thursday, February 22, 2007