Subject: Window shades

Window shades

From: Deborah Lee Trupin <deborah.trupin>
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2007
Joan Binzen <jbinzen [at] millbrook__org> writes

>We are about to purchase light filtering and sun insulating shades
>for a school library housed in an older building.  ...

We have purchased light and uv filtering  and heat-reducing shades
from Solar Screen, Co. of Corona (Queens), NY, 718-592-8222.  We
have worked with Miles Joseph who has willingly supplied numerous
samples as well as specs.

Deborah Lee Trupin
Textile Conservator
New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
Bureau of Historic Sites
Peebles Island
PO Box 219
Waterford, NY 12188
518-237-8643 ext: 3241

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 14, 2007