Subject: Ethafoam

Ethafoam

From: Helen M. McLallen <curator>
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2007
We are looking a United States source for 1/2 inch or 1 inch thick
planks of ethafoam for lining slots in painting storage. I have
found 2 inch and 4 and thick at University Products, Gaylord,
Conservation Resources, and Metal Edge, but the 1/2 inch that
University Products had last spring they are no longer carrying.

48 inches long by 8 inches wide would be best, but 24 inches long
would also work.  The rolls of 1/4 inch ethafoam are too thin; we
need something more substantial.

Helen M. McLallen
Curator, Columbia County Historical Society
Kinderhook, New York

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 7, 2007