Subject: Casein paint on wood

Casein paint on wood

From: Galeazzi Prune <galeazziprune>
Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I am leading a research project on the preservation-restoration of a
casein paint layer, on wood, which requires a cleaning and exhibits
cleavage. If such a case was treated, maybe could you steer me in
the choice of materials (solvents, adhesives) and how to determine
its flatness?

Prune Galeazzi
etudiante conservation-restauration-ESAA
48, rue Guillaume Puy.
84000
Avignon.
+33 06 87 10 31 91
+33 04 90 16 99 93

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 7, 2007