Subject: Source for polyester sleeves sought

Source for polyester sleeves sought

From: Jill C. Trebbe <jill_trebbe>
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Lisa Fox <lisa.fox [at] sos__mo__gov> writes

>For a special project, we need to sleeve some large architectural
>drawings. We need 130-150 Melinex L-sleeves, 42 x 67 inches. ...

At the Olmsted archives, we have used and been very happy with the
Melinex products produced by Atlantic Protective Pouches. APP bought
out the company previously operating as Taylor Made. They produce
custom sleeves in large sizes--the largest we have bought in the
past being 40" x 60" Melinex 516 folders sealed on one long side.
APP packs the large sleeves beautifully for shipment, as well.

    Atlantic Protective Pouches
    PO Box 1191
    Tom's River, NJ  08754
    1-800-405-3871
    <URL:http://www.atlanticprotectivepouches.com>

Jill Crook Trebbe
Supervisory Archivist
Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site
99 Warren Street
Brookline, MA 02445
617-566-1689 x230

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 7, 2007