Subject: Source for paper sought

Source for paper sought

From: Prue McKay <prue.mckay>
Date: Monday, January 29, 2007
Robyn Waymouth <robyn.waymouth [at] rwh__org__au> writes

>I wonder if an Australian conservator could advise me on which of
>the proprietary photocopy papers is truly "archival". ...

The National Archives of Australia has created a 'certification
trademark' which is designed to be applied to archival quality paper
and board materials. A certification trademark is registered with a
set of rules relating to its use. In this case, the rules relate to
the archival quality of the material and set standards for chemical
and physical properties relating to permanence.

                Distributed: Wednesday, February 7, 2007