Subject: Source for polyester sleeves sought

Source for polyester sleeves sought

From: Lisa Fox <lisa.fox>
Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2007
For a special project, we need to sleeve some large architectural
drawings. We need 130-150 Melinex L-sleeves, 42 x 67 inches. The
largest L-sleeves I can find in the catalogs of "the usual suspects"
are 38 x 50 inches. Have any of you found larger sizes from a U.S.
vendor? All referrals (and replies from vendors) gratefully
appreciated.

And, yes--if push comes to shove--we do stock rolls of Mylar/Melinex
in the lab and we have a large Minter welder, so we *can* make the
sleeves ourselves. But I'd love to let a vendor do the
sleeve-construction for us.

Lisa L. Fox, Senior Conservator
Missouri State Archives
P. O. Box 1747