Subject: Marble plaque

Marble plaque

From: Debra-Kay Palmer <debbiepal99>
Date: Thursday, January 25, 2007
I am a Conservation Officer treating a marble plaque, which has lead
used to fill in the space of the letters. However, some of the
letters have fallen out and I'm not sure what can be used to replace
these lead letters. Does anyone have any suggestions about what
could be used, something that could also survive daily exposure to
the sun.

Debra-Kay Palmer
Jamaica National Heritage Trust
79 Duke Street