Subject: Professional literature

Professional literature

From: Paula de Stefano <pd3>
Date: Friday, January 26, 2007
Michele Cloonan, Dean, School of Library and Information Science,
Simmons College, and Paula De Stefano, Head, Barbara Goldsmith
Preservation and Conservation Department, New York University
Libraries, would like to hear from colleagues involved in all areas
of culture heritage preservation regarding professional literature
that has changed or influenced your professional thinking during
your career. Texts or articles that have inspired, or affected you
somehow are what we are most interested in. We seek this information
for some research we are currently undertaking. Responses need not
be formally presented, simply a citation and a brief comment about
the piece(s) sent to either of us at:

    cloonan [at] simmons__edu or
    destefano [at] nyu__edu

Paula De Stefano