Subject: Source for paper sought

Source for paper sought

From: Robyn Waymouth <robyn.waymouth>
Date: Monday, January 22, 2007
I wonder if an Australian conservator could advise me on which of
the proprietary photocopy papers is truly "archival".  I need A3
paper and have ordered Reflex Archival, but am having trouble
getting it from our normal stationary supplier.  I have been told by
one supplier that all Reflex paper is "acid free".

This will be used for printing documents, writing notes on to slip
in boxes or bags with diverse objects, interleaving, etc.

Robyn Waymouth
Archives Department
Clinical Information Services
Royal Women's Hospital