Subject: Conservation studio space available

Conservation studio space available

From: Jennifer Sainato <jensainato>
Date: Saturday, January 20, 2007
    author.

I am looking for a book, paper or photo conservator to share my
large, sunny midtown manhattan studio.  The studio comes equipped
with a 10 foot stainless steel sink with a water filtration unit and
overhead ventilation, storage closet, workbench, and drying rack.
Rent is $800/month plus utilities and maintenance.  A commitment of
at least 6 months is required.  Please email me with questions or to
make an appointment to come by.

Jennifer Sainato

                Distributed: Saturday, January 27, 2007