Subject: Roommate wanted for AIC

Roommate wanted for AIC

From: Randy Silverman <randy.silverman>
Date: Monday, January 8, 2007
    author.

I am seeking one roommate each for one male and one female employee
for the upcoming AIC conference in Richmond. We have an excellent
government rate at the conference hotel (Marriott) and would like to
share this good fortune with a good natured, non-snoring conservator
interested in staying four nights (checking in Tuesday 17 April,
checking out Saturday 21 April). Please contact Randy Silverman
offline.

                 Distributed: Monday, January 15, 2007