Subject: Position at Bark Frameworks, LLC

Position at Bark Frameworks, LLC

From: Liz Maier <lmaier>
Date: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Preservation framer
Bark Frameworks, LLC

Bark Frameworks LLC is currently seeking experienced preservation
framers to join our staff. We currently are conducting searches in
two of our departments:

    1.  Hinging, Matting and Art Handling--we are seeking
        experienced hands-on framers with solid knowledge and
        experience with all aspects of preservation framing
        standards, techniques and materials.

    2.  Preservation Frame Design--we are looking for
        preservationists to work with our clientele to create
        innovative designs that first and foremost resolve the
        problem of how to best preserve the artwork and, second, are
        executed in a way that aesthetically complements the work.

We have several positions available at this time and all interested
individuals are encouraged to apply.

Bark Frameworks LLC is located in New York City and is a custom,
archival framer that is committed to the preservation of works of
art.  We serve many of New York's museums, galleries, and private
collectors.  A central aspect of our mission is to develop, improve
and communicate methods and standards for how to best preserve works
of art through framing.

To apply for this position please contact Liz Maier.  E-mail letter
and resume or questions to lmaier [at] barkframeworks__com

                 Distributed: Saturday, January 6, 2007